New Delhi, Weather from Weather Underground

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Made by Rebekah who just turned four last week.
Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my mother-in-law, my sister, and both my sisters in-law. They are all incredible, amazing mothers. I am happy to have them as mentors, examples, friends, and family.
Happy Mother's Day to all my friends who have children and to all my friends who are waiting to be moms.
My husband and I are so very blessed to have two beautiful and amazing girls. God has blessed us with this family. HE has trusted us with two incredible children to care for, love, teach to love, and be loved in return.
There is no biological bond between the girls and I, but we are so much alike.
We love to laugh, pretend, and most important eat ice cream. We cuddle, read books together, and share everything.
I hope they will be fearless, self-confident, happy, and secure. I pray they will live their lives to honor God. I will love them with every breath I take. I hope they will never live a day without knowing how much they are truly loved.
Rachel knows me oh-so-well....and is brutally honest about it. Just one more reason why I adore her.

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are wonderful and love you so much! Family is a beautiful thing with His grace!

    ReplyDelete