New Delhi, Weather from Weather Underground

Friday, October 8, 2010

transformation of our home

The first two photos were taken July 2010. There was so much dust, rubble and construction going on at the time. There was no way that I could picture how this place would eventually turn into a home for us. Yes, in the back of my mind, I knew it would happen. But it seemed so far away.
Above is looking into the dining room from the entry way.
Below is from the hallway looking toward the living area.

Above is our dining area today :) This is taken looking through the hall window. (See large hole in photo at top) My helper, Rebekah, somehow managed to get her little face in just about every shot I took. I would make sure she was out of the room, and somehow, by the time I clicked, there she was.
The living area with our new sofa and rug (and fake sleeper). The window above sofa is the large hole seen in second photo. Now it is a nice window that allows tons of light to pass into the hallway leading to bedrooms.
Looking through the hall window into living area and on to dining area.
We still need to hang some of our artwork, get a few more plants, and mess it up a little to make it feel 100% home. But, it is almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment