New Delhi, Weather from Weather Underground

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome Spring!!



Blowing bubbles in new boots



Rachel, my little biker chick


Rebekah, full of joy, as always


Welcome Spring!!! I hope you are here to stay and not teasing us. Not being totally naive, I am ready for the late April snow storm but secretly praying that it doesn't happen. More SUNSHINE, bluer skies, longer days. It happens every year but never ceases to amaze me how much the weather can affect our moods. Thankfully, our girls LOVE winter. I think cabin fever in Minnesota would have gotten the best of me if it hadn't been for them. Rachel would come off the school bus saying, "Come on, let's go outside and PLAY!!" Rebekah always wanted to shovel and stomp in the snow. What a great reminder of how much fun the winter can actually be.

That said, we were all starting to get a little bored with the cold and wet stuff. Rachel most of all. I could see it in her attitude. The "I am bored, don't know what else to do, so will be sassy and a trouble maker" attitude. Since the weather has changed, she is a different person. I'm sure I am too which probably helps her attitude. We have been out almost every day between school and dinner resulting in two exhausted girls . Earlier bedtime also makes Mommy a happier person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment